Cost of living in Madras, India vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01359 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 503 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 59% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)