Cost of living in Macao vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12403 USD / MOP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 5% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,182 (33,715 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pattaya costs 59 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chillan costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $23,535 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$95 (about 3 hours ago)