Cost of living in Macao vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12495 USD / MOP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 7% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,838 (30,713 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)