Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00216 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 20% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,123 (1,444,225 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,846 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 4 hours ago)