Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23743 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,151 (R$ 9,058) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in León costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,894 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (31 minutes ago)