Cost of living in Lashio, Myanmar vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00076 USD / MMK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lashio (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,523 (3,333,365 Kyat) in Lashio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)