Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,448 (€3,120) in Larnaca.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)