Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14644 USD / CNY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 46% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,090 (14,269元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)