Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24079 USD / MYR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,426 (RM10,076) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$83,060,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,300 (about 3 hours ago)