Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 USD / NPR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 49% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,689 (₨ 198,626) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)