Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.171 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,742 (€2,340) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b4,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 2 hours ago)