Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03608 USD / TWD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,095 (85,803 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)