Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03417 USD / TWD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,611 (76,415 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 2 hours ago)