Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23671 USD / MYR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,762 (RM11,669) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rawalpindi costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)