Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UGX
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,122 (7,851,895 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)