Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18548 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,279 (R$ 6,893) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)