Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23730 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,805 (R$ 7,607) in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)