Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00128 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,059 (CH$1,608,565) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (about 2 hours ago)