Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,406 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)