Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,059 (€3,474) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)