Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,627 (3,627 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)