Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00847 USD / NPR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 142% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,946 (₨ 1,055,625) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)