Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,105 in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)