Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,668 in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)