Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 110 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14670 USD / CNY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,257 (15,388元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)