Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / JPY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,680 (¥385,287) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)