Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23892 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,362 (R$ 9,885) in Guarulhos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,846 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 4 hours ago)