Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14955 USD / CNY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,947 (19,703元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)