Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00050 USD / CDF *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,578 (5,148,748 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)