Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / CNY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 41% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,197 (15,069元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)