Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.106 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 587 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)