Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.215 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 251 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)