Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 574 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)