Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19101 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,451 (R$ 7,599) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)