Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24018 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,154 (R$ 8,969) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)