Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09692 USD / TJS
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 66% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,214 (12,521 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)