Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27836 USD / PEN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,024 (S/. 7,272) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)