Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,197 (CH$1,724,477) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)