Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18548 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,798 (R$ 9,695) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)