Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,499 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 200 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)