Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,320 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 1 hour ago)