Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.823 USD / CAD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,510 (C$4,267) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)