Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,771 (€2,371) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Irkutsk costs руб 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 4 hours ago)