Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 75 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,426 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)