Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17981 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,814 (R$ 10,088) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)