Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,005 (CH$2,329,486) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $25,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)