Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,599 (CH$2,041,650) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $85 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)