Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06200 USD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,051 (E£ 33,078) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 4 hours ago)