Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,188 (₩4,893,999) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)