Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,421 (₩4,953,782) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)