Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01945 USD / GMD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 27% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,919 (150,105 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)