Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,302 (€2,979) in Brescia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Leeds costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham costs £1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)