Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23082 USD / RON
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,900 (8,234 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)