Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01354 USD / INR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,309 (₨96,670) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)